Search This Blog

Monday, December 9, 2013

Coming soon and other awesome stuff!

Hey Y'all!

I write a lot of this blog for my daughters who will one day be wives and mothers.  No, I'm not pigeonholing them, and they can be anything they want- but what is wrong with encouraging them to be what they were ultimately created to be?

Anyway, with that said, I have a few followers now.  I'm not looking to become the next biggest thing in home ec blogging, however the tips and tricks I learn along the way to help myself and my family. I want to share with you.  I've kept this blog free, and have all intentions of keeping it free- to go along the with the Savvy portion of Smart, Savvy, Homemaker Divas.

I would LOVE to hear from you- what are you interested in?

What is coming up:  I'm going to be doing some blogs with my great friend Emily and she's doing a common sense section on her blog.  Well, I jumped for joy because that's pretty much what this entire blog is about!

I'm going to be upping my crock pot cooking section, as well as adding freezer cooking!  I'm ALSO going to be adding a pinterest section I'm going to call "pinteresting".  Ideas and stuff found on pinterest that look like they'd be interesting to try or share, I'm going to try.  You'll see either way if it's worth it or if it's a bust.

I'm also going to be trying more in the way of cleaning stuff- more homemade products, other inventive ways to get things to work... I'm excited and looking forward to it.

Be blessed and don't forget to tell me the things you'd like to see!
Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment