Search This Blog

Saturday, June 19, 2010

I want to be Bree Hodge so bad.

So, my favorite fictional character is Bree Mason-Van de Kamp- Hodge from Desperate housewives.  I already have the red hair, but my house is NOTHING like hers.  I sew, I clean (for the most part) I garden (when I have a place to do it), I cook (very well!) but she seems to have her life together, despite her problems.

Anyhoo- I'm working on the whole keeping your house home and gardens magazine ready.  that is my goal for the summer, and since it takes 21-28 days for something to become a habit, I am slowly making myself a clean-freak.  Very slowly.  no.  V-e-r-y S-l-o-w-l-y.  but, I'm working on it. practice makes progress, right?

So, I need to stock up on some certain cleaners. Since all I use is vinegar, baking soda, elbow grease and dish soap (because I'm allergic to basically everything else!) I need to get better scrub brushes, tooth brushes -detail work- and maybe a steam cleaner.  i.e. the shark hand held thingie. 

Since this is all about being savvy, and smart, I think I will look into it and write my own review.  It slices, it dices, it makes jullienne fries kind of thing.  Well, we'll see how the fries taste.

but anyway, Bree is my idol.  Marcia Cross, not so much, but I guess you can't have one without the other, can you?  (no offense if Marcia Cross actually reads this blog, I just don't know her personally and can't-and won't- form an opinion about someone I don't know, especially if they are most likely a lovely person!)

No comments:

Post a Comment